Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Journal of History Culture & Art Research is non-profit. Publication expenses will be paid by Karabuk University.
- The paper should be between 4000-8000 words, have 200-300 words abstract and 4-7 keywords, and use APA style for the references.
- All submissions must be in word format, have 200-300 words abstract, 4-7 keywors and a seperate APA formatted reference list.
Copyright NoticeAll papers licensed under Creative Commons 4.0 CC-BY.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.